 Publishing / 1787
Re: Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 03:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Mladen Pejic writes:

Okay Karim, time to tell us a truth... what kind of aliens abducted you and
inserted a super-duper-fast-high-capacity alien processor into your brain that
allows you to create such cool LEGO creations... I MUST KNOW!!!

Hehehe, the truth is out there :)

Seriously though I'll tell you what I like...

Thanks! :) :) (beaming in the praise)

Oh, can you do more smaller sized mecha... I just mean I kinda like smaller • mecha
since they look more military-like... I'm sorry if this annoys you I don't • mean
you should stop building big mecha, like the Ryu, but can you build smaller
ones like the Mustang... Remember this is just a request/suggestion that is • not
to be taken seriously...

You will have to take that up with the Director of the Yakumo R&D Division
(http://www.etymon.org/kn/pallas/people.html).

Just kidding :) I personally agree with you, and have a couple on the drawing
board... When KarimNassar.com launches, I'm probably going to release 3-6 new
models in Pallas Spaceworks, so that I can have a good excuse to re-announce it
:)

--Karim