 Publishing / 1740
Re: Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:41:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

You asked for it, You got it... Toyota!

er... Pallas Spaceworks!

The moment has arrived :)  Due to popular demand, I have gone ahead and
launched the new Pallas Spaceworks site early.  Existing links to Pallas
Spaceworks will no longer work, and the current location will cease to exist in
the first week of April, but for the next two weeks, please browse and enjoy!

For now:
http://www.etymon.org/kn/pallas/index.html

Starting April 1st_ish:
http://www.karimnassar.com/pallas/index.html