 Publishing / 1771
Re: Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:43:36 GMT

"Karim" <knassar@mindspring.com> wrote:

In lugnet.publish, Ron Sedlmeyer writes:

Some of your links to the DAT Specifications files (Destroyer "Stormer" Class
for example) don't work. The link goes to "stormer.dat" when the file is
actually "stormer.DAT".

Oooh, Thanks.

<sarcasm>

Isn't it great how Windows has *improved* personal computing??

</sarcasm>

...I get that all the time... windows politely uses caps but shows me
lower case and when I xfer it to a good unix system, all my links
suddenly stop working :-/ It seems to catch NT worse than 98 tho, for
some reason, 98 doesn't create caps randomly in a file name as much as
NT does...

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160