 Publishing / 1764
Re: Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 02:53:06 GMT

So...would it be better to map .dat to ldraw.exe or ldlite, or l3lab.exe or
mlcad?
What about mpd files?

Ben

--
Ben Vaughan
ben@marsbase.com

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> wrote in message news:FrHFGJ.9I6@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.publish, Karim Nassar writes:
For now:
http://www.etymon.org/kn/pallas/index.html
Starting April 1st_ish:
http://www.karimnassar.com/pallas/index.html

Karim,

Is there any way you can add a mime-type for the DAT files?  This would
allow people to automagically launch LDLite / MLCAD / etc. directly from • the
browser.  Jacob's got the mime-types in the LDraw FAQ (Q. #32):

LDraw files (DAT):
     application/x-ldraw
Multi-part DAT files (MPD):
     application/x-multi-part-ldraw