 Publishing / 1738
Re: Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:38:15 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ben Vaughan writes:
I put two friction technic pins in the holes and then put a brick on them
and built a shell around the TB piece (what are we supposed to call that
thing anyway?).  Thinking about it, that shell was built during the trial
and error period of the Ronin's construction so it could probably be greatly
simplified.

That's what I did for the Ryu.  The Hissha is a little more complicated.

   I've been looking for any ideas to better utilize the functionality and
hide the awkwardness of the pieces, too.  I'm looking forward to Karim's new
site debut.

Karim.  Hurry.  Up.

:) Well, I could bring it out early, on the old URL, if people want me to. It's
basically finished now.  karimnassar.com won't be up until April 1st though.

--Karim