 Publishing / 1753
Re: Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 21:42:59 GMT

Karim wrote:
In lugnet.publish, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
The glamour shot of the Ryu is my new wallpaper.
I was really debating including several resolutions/sizes of that image so
people could use them as wallpaper... I guess I'll have to do that :)

Cool!  :-,

I think we saw something like the Reaver in the first episode of Macross /
Robotech...
Wow, you really know your Anime :)  I thought that was an obscure reference :)

It's only one of the coolest starfighter designs of all time...next to the
Starfury, of course.  ;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society