 Publishing / 1742
Re: Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:32:08 GMT

"Karim" <knassar@mindspring.com> wrote:

You asked for it, You got it... Toyota!

er... Pallas Spaceworks!

The moment has arrived :)  Due to popular demand, I have gone ahead and
launched the new Pallas Spaceworks site early.  Existing links to Pallas
Spaceworks will no longer work, and the current location will cease to exist in
the first week of April, but for the next two weeks, please browse and enjoy!

For now:
http://www.etymon.org/kn/pallas/index.html

Starting April 1st_ish:
http://www.karimnassar.com/pallas/index.html

...way spiffy!!! I like the new look and will steal greatly from the
models :-)

...my site (which is basically empty at the moment
(http://wildlink.com/sfr/lego/jain)) is Jain's Guide to the fighting
men and women of the sector. Anyway, if u make up a 'banner ad' for
Pallas Spaceworks, I'll gladly put it on my page :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160