 Publishing / 1772
Re: Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:55:17 GMT

"Ben Vaughan" <buster@marsbase.com> wrote:

<Wow.   Wow.   Wow.>
Again I am blown away by your creations.  The Ryu and Hissha are the best
incarnations of anime style mecha I've every seen.  I'm trying very hard not
to use a lot of exclamation points and capital letters.  See my hands
shaking?
</Wow.  Wow.  Wow.>

Any chance of seeing larger images?  Those mecha deserve to be wallpaper.

Ben

Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com
http://www.marsbase.com

...Hey, Ben! Same offer to u as I gave to Karim. If u have a nice
animated gif/'ad' for your 'mecha production company' I'll gladly
place it on Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain (someday on
its own site)). In return, I steal all ur ideas and make my own
mecha!! (not like I don't already, I'm just admitting it now :-)

PS to others, Jain's Guide is now hiring intrepid and daring reporters
to scour the sector looking for battle reports, details of the men and
women and equipment used, or reviews of modern fighting vehicles...

"Karim" <knassar@mindspring.com> wrote in message

You asked for it, You got it... Toyota!

er... Pallas Spaceworks!

The moment has arrived :)  Due to popular demand, I have gone ahead and
launched the new Pallas Spaceworks site early.  Existing links to Pallas
Spaceworks will no longer work, and the current location will cease to • exist in
the first week of April, but for the next two weeks, please browse and • enjoy!

For now:
http://www.etymon.org/kn/pallas/index.html

Starting April 1st_ish:
http://www.karimnassar.com/pallas/index.html

--Karim

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160