 Publishing / 1761
Re: Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 00:38:40 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Travis Dickinson writes:
Just when I think I'm getting really good at making models, you come along and
destory my ego :)

Wow, didn't mean to destroy any egos... :)

I really do like the new layout and of the course the models.  I'll be going • it
in depth later tonight.  However, I did notice a problem when I downloaded the
ryu.dat file.  The file was doubled space and just before the word "Inlined"
there was a capital "o" instead of a zero.  This cause LEdit to crash when • using
the ryu as a part.

Thanks. I thought I had weeded all of those out. It results from a slight glich
in the program I was using to inline the files.

I'll try to get those fixed.  In the mean time, If you take the file into MS
Word and do a block select (ALT-mouse) and a search and replace "o" for "0" it
should fix it.

--Karim