 Publishing / 1786
Re: Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 02:30:40 GMT

<slowly getting down on knees>
<starting to chant some kind of jibberish that ends in Nassar>
<repeating jibberish again and again...>

Wow, and wow, and ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
and ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Okay Karim, time to tell us a truth... what kind of aliens abducted you and
inserted a super-duper-fast-high-capacity alien processor into your brain that
allows you to create such cool LEGO creations... I MUST KNOW!!!

Seriously though I'll tell you what I like...

Ryu mecha awesome, curvy, detailed

Those remote controlled fighters very cool and you even say they can be
controlled by mecha pilots; that outta make for interesting battles

All of your micro-ship especially the Stormer; reminds me of Typhoon submarine

The hover-bike thingy, very, very cool

The Forager; I always wanted to make something like that with retractable
claws, well too late now

Your new fighter, forgot the name, awesome use of Naboo canopy and an even
awesomer (not a real word) engine

I also want to say that your Mustang mecha was my second inspiration to build
bi-pedal mecha (first was Ben's Rapier) in my book it is one of the best
bi-pedal mecha ever (not to mention Jeremy's Candiru... re-defines
psychological weapon)

And everything else is awesome too...

Oh can, do more smaller sized mecha... I just mean I kinda like smaller mecha
since they look more military-like... I'm sorry if this annoys you I don't mean
you should stop building big mecha, like the Ryu, but can you build smaller
ones like the Mustang... Remember this is just a request/suggestion that is not
to be taken seriously...

Well you kick serious..... well let's not say that... this is of course a
FAMILY FORUM!!!

Mladen Pejic, please Mister Nassar... have mercy!
Psychological Weapon

In lugnet.publish, Karim Nassar writes:

You asked for it, You got it... Toyota!

er... Pallas Spaceworks!

The moment has arrived :)  Due to popular demand, I have gone ahead and
launched the new Pallas Spaceworks site early.  Existing links to Pallas
Spaceworks will no longer work, and the current location will cease to exist • in
the first week of April, but for the next two weeks, please browse and enjoy!

For now:
http://www.etymon.org/kn/pallas/index.html

Starting April 1st_ish:
http://www.karimnassar.com/pallas/index.html