 Publishing / 1022
Re: [FS] - eBay - McDonald's Promo set, box only - 25 cents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 16:06:50 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Mike Stanley wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Your CEO called you personally?  Wow...

Not just me, it's a conference call and general company wide meeting. A
lot of champagne corks are interfering with my hearing, though.

No champagne corks popping when we had a conference call with our
division general manager about our aquisition...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com