 Marketplace / Auctions / 2567
Re: [FS] - eBay - McDonald's Promo set, box only - 25 cents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:39:14 GMT

IMO the only way this could get any better is if someone actually (and
seriously) -bids- on the lot...  Looks great!!!

Well, you got your actual bid now.  I'm sure Larry will let us know if its
serious.