 Marketplace / Auctions / 2562
Re: [FS] - eBay - McDonald's Promo set, box only - 25 cents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 21:22:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=172814178

<sarcastic level="7" takeseriously=no>
Well... I seriously considered the offer, but I think 25 cents is just a little
steep. I might buy it if the price were lowered to say, 22 cents. As for
shipping, I'd like to know if you can wrap it in a velvet cloth? I'd gladly pay
for it, up to $180.00, and whatever extra shipping charge there is. And if
weren't too much trouble, I'd ask you to hand deliver it. To my uncle in
Hawaii. I'd be willing to pay your airfare, hotel accomidations, etc., plus a
little extra for your time and effort. But really. 25 whole cents? Isn't that
asking a bit much?
</sarcastic>

<serious>
very cool!
</serious>

<!-- Now that serious is off, I can get back to my normal self! -->

DaveE