 Marketplace / Theory / 261
Re: [FS] - eBay - McDonald's Promo set, box only - 25 cents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:23:15 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Here's the latest from my friends at eBay...

Back to the drawing board, or give it up as not doable?

I'd write 'em off.  Either do it their way if you want to maximize
profits or sell at SC or Bricks.  Buy there if you want, of course.

I'm convinced more and more that what eBay wants is for the seller
to have every advantage over the buyer, which makes sense, I guess,
since the more the seller makes, the more eBay makes.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/