 Off-Topic / Fun / 3036
Re: [FS] - eBay - McDonald's Promo set, box only - 25 cents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 15:05:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:

1 - it's an eye test. Really. *I* can make out the detail just fine. So
can my wife, Morgan Fairchild. (3)

I can see why she kept her maiden name!! Morgan Pieniazek just doesn't sound
right.