 Publishing / 1013
Re: [FS] - eBay - McDonald's Promo set, box only - 25 cents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 14:08:27 GMT

Thread is unclear to me. Seems that both the 153 and the 8482 codes work
on SOME combinations (of HW, browser, default font setting, etc.) and
DON'T on others.

see: http://www.lugnet.com/publish/?n=251 ... the very append yours