 Marketplace / Auctions / 2556
Re: [FS] - eBay - McDonald's Promo set, box only - 25 cents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 18:15:04 GMT

Larry,

I don't know if you know this, but that is the Funniest E-bay listing I have
ever read! I was laughing the whole way through! Maybe we can make a Lugnet
laugh of the week or something. It is dripping with sarcasm, just the way I like
it! Great job!

Scott S.

<Snipped Larry's comments>

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”