 Marketplace / Auctions / 2561
Re: [FS] - eBay - McDonald's Promo set, box only - 25 cents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 20:37:13 GMT

PS, this from a guy that used to collect beer bottles. (empty)I even • shipped
a bunch home from Germany.  They didn't mind me shipping trash out of the
country!  I still have about 1000 (no joke) in boxes in my garage.  Maybe • I
should put them up on ebay for a quarter, and charge $500 to pack and ship
them all to the "winner"!  Let me know if you are interested.

On a serious note, you might want to try this, but without the outrageous
shipping charge (since that is against the TOS)

I say this because I was once at a flea market, and got to looking around
for an old Mt. Dew bottle, and they were going for $15-$20 EACH.  Now, I
like my Mt. Dew, but not THAT much.  You may have a little gold mine in your
garage  ;)  Who knows....

Troy