 Promotional / 120
Re: more on McDonalds promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:20:19 GMT

On Sun, 31 Oct 1999 16:41:30 GMT, Ray Sanders <rsanders@gate.net> wrote:

Heres a question: Do the McDonadls's promo sets have Lego set numbers ?
I do not see one on the bag anywhere. Nor is there a bar-code to extract
the set number from. I did notice an odd code number on the back of #1:
2032/4125052. Is 2032 the set number ?

Those look suspiciously like TLG numbers.  I'm definitely going on the
assumption that the four-digit number is the actual set number.

Steve