 Promotional / 112
Re: more on McDonalds promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 21:35:46 GMT

Christopher Lannan wrote:

In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras writes:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I got ten each of #1 and #2 today at 99 cents. I suspect it IS franchise
dependent.

I hope to complete a set of 10 each of all 8 and I will be allocating
some of the ten to my factorees, one complete set each. I doubt I will
have any left for non factorees though.

Why so much interest in these? They look like junk to me.

i think so too. All I can think is that folks must want the crazy colors.

Well of course.  Imperial Violet is my holy grail of lego colors.  Must
get at least 20 number fives.  Mmmwwhahahahahahahahahaha.

Chris

--
-Lord Insanity

"A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men"

Visit me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~LordInsanity