 People / 789
Re: New support group: Lego Anonymous (Was: Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 21:04:56 GMT

I filled a shopping cart at TRU in a bad chicago neighborhood once also.  They
had space police, a shuttle launch pad, and lots of other goodies.  The
interesting thing is that we had to squeeze between these poles to get in the
store.  I thought that was a bit odd.  Then on the way out, I realized why
they had done that.  I couldn't get the shopping cart more than 10 feet from
the front door.  I guess they had a problem keeping their shopping carts.

brian

In lugnet.people, Kevin Wilson writes:
Brian Lanning wrote:
You're not really on a lego buying binge until the credit card company calls
and asks if everything's ok.  :-D

ROFL! Been there, done that...

Great story, BTW!

Kevin