 People / 739
Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 04:17:58 GMT

Marc,

Have I gone mad?  300 dollars later I picked up the Star Wars Falcon, • Ultimate
Collector X-Wing, B-Wing set, and 50 additional bucks for more storage • bins.
Temporary obsession perhaps but I'm not sure this addiction to Lego
accumulation will stop.  I mean the real reason I bought those sets is for • the
parts.   Creating new lego models is my goal I guess.   Do I need help?
Besides the money it's time I've lost.  Hours and hours building, buying,
surfing, creating web sites and then photographing models.  Then someone • showed
me Lugnet...  Not one second of this activity will return itself with • income.

Well check out the damage: http://www.netpresonic.com/lego/

- Marc

Welcome to the isle of LEGO maniacs. If it makes you feel any better, I
spent the better part of $1,000 on inventory, etc. for my online parts
store. I am proud of myself, however. I spent more on the store than on
myself in terms of LEGO, which is good in it's own way! Take care!

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company