 People / 753
Re: New support group: Lego Anonymous (Was: Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 23:49:37 GMT

"Hi, My name is Paul and I'm a Legoholic...."

"Hi, Paul"

"I went to Orlando for a conference and spent $750 at the Lego Imagination
Center, then went to Fresno to help Mike Poindexter build train tables and
bought $462 worth of Lego from him, and $200 from a Shell Station, then I came
home and spent $560 on eBay on Technic lots from Britain and $250 on the Lego
paddlewheeler, and then placed a $100 order from the eToys half-off sale
and a $200 order from the Legoland tent sale.

Help"

"It's OK, Paul..Just let it go..."

Paul Sinasohn
Lugnet member 115