 People / 788
Re: New support group: Lego Anonymous (Was: Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 20:56:57 GMT

That's strange.  For us, I think it was multiple purchases in multiple states
in less than 24 hours.  I'm really not bothered by it, it makes me think
they're on the ball.

brian

In lugnet.people, Will Middelaer writes:
In lugnet.people, Brian Lanning writes:

You're not really on a lego buying binge until the credit card company calls
and asks if everything's ok.  :-D

So, I'm not the only one that has received that call.

Dya has set them off twice for me.  The funny part is that my first really big
order from DYA (~$900.00 US) did not trigger anything, but later purchases
did...

Will