 People / 738
Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 00:30:32 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mark Staffa writes:
In lugnet.people, Marc Cook writes:
Have I gone mad?  300 dollars later I picked up the Star Wars Falcon,
Ultimate
Collector X-Wing, B-Wing set, and 50 additional bucks for more storage bins.
Temporary obsession perhaps but I'm not sure this addiction to Lego
accumulation will stop.  I mean the real reason I bought those sets is for
the
parts.   Creating new lego models is my goal I guess.   Do I need help?
Besides the money it's time I've lost.  Hours and hours building, buying,
surfing, creating web sites and then photographing models.  Then someone • showedme Lugnet...  Not one second of this activity will return itself with
income.

Well check out the damage: http://www.netpresonic.com/lego/

- Marc

Maybe it is something in the name.  I tell you it is like looking a mirror.
Today I just bought my UCS X-Wing and last week I got the Millenium Falcon.
For me, if I spread out my purchases, I don't feel as having spent as much
money as I have.  And as far as LUGNET, this is only my second post but I
can't stop reading it.  And as far as my web page, I got to a stopping point a
couple of weeks ago with more planned in the future.  Feel free to check out
my lost time: http://www.squig.net

Mark
a.k.a. Squiggy

Hey Mark,

Wow --- nice car models.  Especially the flames...
I was drunk when I was in Toy's R US.  Not good.
That and using my companies corp AMEX card.  Well
I gotta pay the bill, but.....

- Marc