 People / 762
Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 00:08:06 GMT

Add another zero on the end of that amount, and you MAY get close to what some of
the crazies on Lugnet have spent in a day (no, I won't admit whether *I* have or
not.  I will admit to spending $1500 in 5 minutes at least twice).

So NO, you haven't hit the madness stage - especially since one set was half of
your total  ;-)

"M.A. Cook" wrote:

Have I gone mad?  300 dollars later I picked up the Star Wars Falcon, Ultimate
Collector X-Wing, B-Wing set, and 50 additional bucks for more storage bins.
Temporary obsession perhaps but I'm not sure this addiction to Lego
accumulation will stop.  I mean the real reason I bought those sets is for the
parts.   Creating new lego models is my goal I guess.   Do I need help?
Besides the money it's time I've lost.  Hours and hours building, buying,
surfing, creating web sites and then photographing models.  Then someone showed
me Lugnet...  Not one second of this activity will return itself with income.

Well check out the damage: http://www.netpresonic.com/lego/

- Marc

--
Tom Stangl