 People / 761
Re: New support group: Lego Anonymous (Was: Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 23:01:08 GMT

In lugnet.people, Brian Lanning writes:

You're not really on a lego buying binge until the credit card company calls
and asks if everything's ok.  :-D

So, I'm not the only one that has received that call.

Dya has set them off twice for me.  The funny part is that my first really big
order from DYA (~$900.00 US) did not trigger anything, but later purchases
did...

Will