 People / 758
Re: New support group: Lego Anonymous (Was: Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:25:41 GMT

I'm here Marc....

Actually, it is a bit of both. Some sets I build for themselves (and then put
away), while the rest of my acquisitions (some sets, and all mixed lots) will
help build my Lego Amusement Park.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

In lugnet.people, Marc Cook writes:

Paul?
PAUL?

I gotta ask.... your consumption - does it lead to building your own
creations or just collecting and building sets?

Well I would probably spend more but I do have to feed the wife
and scrub.

- Marc