 People / 744
Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:24:49 GMT

In lugnet.people, Marc Cook writes:

I was drunk when I was in Toy's R US.  Not good.

INTERIOR:  DAY

FADE into:

A bedroom.  CLOTHES are jumbled up on the floor of the otherwise neat room,
tangled up with plastic SHOPPING BAGS.  The camera pans over them to a DOUBLE
BED.  There are two distinct lumps beneath the covers.  Morning light streams
in through the window, filtered by venetian blinds, striping the lumps with
bright, cold illumination.

After a moment, moans can be heard issuing from beneath the covers, and one
lumps stirs slowly.

VOICE:  Uuuhhhhhhhh.... ohhhhh.... my head.....

The covers flip back to reveal MARC, repleat with bed-head and stubble.  Marc
sits up, moans, and rubs his eyes.  As he does this, his view comes to rest on
the lump lying next to him in bed.

MARC:  Oooohh... Oh, no.  Not again.... what did I bring home...

Marc reaches over and gently nudges the lump beside him.  It does not stir.

MARC:  Oh, no.  Oh.... not again.....

Marc reaches over and slowly peels back the covers, peeking beneath them.  He
shreiks and recoils in horror, pulling back the covers as he does so to reveal
a small mountain of LEGO SETS, including Town Jr. and Time Twisters sets.

MARC:  What have I done?!?!?!

eric