 People / 742
741  |  743
Subject:
New support group: Lego Anonymous (Was: Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 05:12:03 GMT

"Hi, my name is Greg, and I'm a Lego Maniac."

<crowd>: "Hi, Greg!"

"I buy Lego by the shopping cart load.  I can't help it!  I usually
spend at least $200-$300 per shopping trip."

<crowd>: "It's OK, Greg.  You can share with us..."

"It's a daily struggle, but I know I can overcome this Lego addiction
if I keep at it."

<crowd>: <Aplause>

.
.
.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! :-)

- Greg

"M.A. Cook" wrote:

Have I gone mad?  300 dollars later I picked up the Star Wars Falcon, Ultimate
Collector X-Wing, B-Wing set, and 50 additional bucks for more storage bins.
Temporary obsession perhaps but I'm not sure this addiction to Lego
accumulation will stop.  I mean the real reason I bought those sets is for the
parts.   Creating new lego models is my goal I guess.   Do I need help?
Besides the money it's time I've lost.  Hours and hours building, buying,
surfing, creating web sites and then photographing models.  Then someone showed
me Lugnet...  Not one second of this activity will return itself with income.

Well check out the damage: http://www.netpresonic.com/lego/

- Marc

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison