 People / 747
Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:44:54 GMT

In lugnet.people, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.people, Marc Cook writes:
Not one second of this activity will return itself with income.

But did you have fun?!?! That's the important question!!

I do regret buying a 6479 :-)

You probly paid full price for it. It's only worth half that on a good day, or
if you're strapped for more yellow bay windows.

-Tom McD.
when replying, Underdog's power pill was really a concentrated lump of
spamcake.