 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4368
Re: rtlToronto11 Event Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 00:57:38 GMT

we don't have to go to the three table idea if we (and i think I have)
decide to start robots in the lower right side of your table.

I'm just confused as to how to "score" against neither robot getting the
flag.  OR one cross but no flag, or....... any combination of no clear
win.

ALSO, The reason why this event might move to August is due to a
potential for a VERY big job that might swing my way (details TBA). if
it happens then I will not be available for a good chunk of July.  I
will Have to play it by ear and I do promise that AS soon as I know i
will book the library.

Chris
Pretend I got my SUPERCOMPUTER(tm)  up to 8Ghz