 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4349
4348  |  4350
Subject:
rtlToronto11 Event Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 23:57:04 GMT

Hi folks,

Okay, they're up:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-080002-rules.html

Followup with your comments, suggestions, and debate.  Chris has decided on
12 inch gap, 12 inch bot, single RCX.  Start building!

Calum