 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4415
Re: rtlToronto11 scoring Re: rtlToronto11 Event Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 13:50:55 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

What, this? :)

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/temp/crossproduct.jpg

Quite rude of the grader, don't you think? he(she?) didn't spel ur naim
write.

Aw, it's okay. She was great. She wrote "G. G. Ian" on another drawing (Good
God). I think tha'ts hilarious. I really don't care if people spell my name
wrong, because I hate my name anyway. :)

    Iain

PS - Cable is SO good. 2.5 Mbps. ROCKIN'.