 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4366
Re: rtlToronto11 Event Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 21:37:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
3 feet and not break???  I mean I build these great 'bots that'll put up
with alot, but 3 feet?  if it fell straight down that's one thing, but if it
turned over in the air, or hit on a corner, there'll be Runamok 'bot pieces
*everywhere* (looking remarkably like a Derek train module, but we won't
mention who let that one fall and still feels guilty about it)

It was originally on carpet from three feet, IIRC.

I like the idea of 3 tables, 1 flag on the center table.  This way, more
action, and you could have 2 or 4 robots going at the same time.

You know, I like it too.  Anyone seriously objecting to having three tables
as Trevyn proposes?

Chris, stop overclocking your CPU!!  It'll only end in disaster.  If you
want a faster CPU, sell more LEGO, go buy a faster CPU and drop it in.

Anyone up for overclocking your RCX? :)

Calum