 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4373
Re: rtlToronto11 Event Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 22:26:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson writes:

<snip>

I cant think of anything for these rules that doesnt require
more than one RCX.

<snip>

How about utilizing a device to get multiple outputs from just one or two
motors? Check out:

http://www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~stehlik/fw2.html