 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4365
Re: rtlToronto11 Event Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 19:03:45 GMT

Ok... I like the single RCX rule. (Although, I think if some builders want
to use two RCX's, then let them. Its so much extra weight to carry around I
think it would be a huge disadvantage.) I like the fact that the gap is not
smaller than the stupid robot (I still would like to see a bigger gap). As
long as spanning the gap requires some creativity I'm happy. My only
question now is can we do it sooner than August?
Rob

Hi folks,

Okay, they're up:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-080002-rules.html

Followup with your comments, suggestions, and debate.  Chris has decided on
12 inch gap, 12 inch bot, single RCX.  Start building!

Calum