 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4432
Re: rtlToronto11 Event Rules Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 16:23:38 GMT

Excerpt from contest rules:

"The winner recieves 2 points for the win, the loser, none. A tie gives
each player a single point."

Well *I'm* going to wear a tie.  An extra point every round - how can I
lose?  Wait - is this some tricky way of upclassing the dress code in
order to make a market for RtlToronto tuxes?

Jeff E

Calum Tsang wrote:

Hi folks,

Okay, they're up:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-080002-rules.html

Followup with your comments, suggestions, and debate.  Chris has decided on
12 inch gap, 12 inch bot, single RCX.  Start building!

Calum