 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3797
Re: Guess what.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 20:40:38 GMT

YAHOO!!! I have PERMISSION to make fun of Chris's robot.....

SO....

Hmmmm.... I can't think of anything creative.... DOH!

Jeff VW

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message
The worst thing is that Chris would have been bumped down
into 3rd place -- non-prize territory!

OK, someone let the genie out of the bottle.

Pandora's box is open.

GAME ON!!!

i was going to be a little meek, BUT clearly NOT!!

So, I have given this some thought and the mockage shall flow this way:

Rob
Chris
Phil

ALL OTHER (who brought a working robot)

Iain and lastly
Bruce

I propose that for the next few day, as we needle each other, the flow
should only travel from you to the people under you as shown in the
list.

:)

The side benefit is that I can only take grief from Rob, and He is very
mild mannered.

I'm going to forward this to:

Lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto.Bruce.can't.make.a.robot

Chris