 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3769
3768  |  3770
Subject:
Guess what.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:37:50 GMT

Just ran my bot here at home and I did the anti X in 19.94 seconds with
a placement score of 75.  (7 perfect, 1 good)

I don't know what was so different about the library.  I got none of the
spastic behaviour I was getting at the there.

Its so frustrating. :-(

Derek