 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3808
Re: Guess what.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 04:59:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Matthias Jetleb writes:
I don't know what was so different about the library.  I got none of the
spastic behaviour I was getting at the there.

of College Street. None of which could account for the robot's
behaviour. The line voltage problem is the only reasonable thing I can

Well, since Mario's already responded to this thread, he won't complain
about me replying :)  We had the xEmployees entry running at the cube again
this afternoon to disassemble, but before we started taking it apart, we had
to show it to a coworker.  And we got it all plugged in again, and it wasn't
working at all!  It was missing pick/drop commands on our second RCX, and it
wouldn't align the Y bridge at all!  Anyways, part of me was itching to
figure it out, even though the event is done and said with.  Sigh :)

Onto Soccer.

Calum