 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3770
Re: Guess what.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 14:07:25 GMT

What a bummer Derek!  I would have loved to see your bot run (especially at
19.94 seconds).  The worst thing is that Chris would have been bumped down
into 3rd place -- non-prize territory!

Easy insurance against similar problems in the future:  how about hosting
the next competitions at your home?? :)

Mario

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
Just ran my bot here at home and I did the anti X in 19.94 seconds with
a placement score of 75.  (7 perfect, 1 good)

I don't know what was so different about the library.  I got none of the
spastic behaviour I was getting at the there.

Its so frustrating. :-(

Derek