 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3771
Re: I finally finished my roller coaster!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:31:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Matthew J. Chiles writes:
Well, I finally finished by roller coaster.  It works great and was shown at
GATS in Portland with PNLTC the weekend of February 16th and 17th.

I believe this is the first successful minifigure scale roller coaster which
features a loop, but correct me if I'm wrong.  Other features include a
banked turn, a hump and a spiral, with of course the obligatory long trip to
the top.

So without further delay, check it out for yourself at
http://www.insidethevault.com/rollercoaster/index.htm.
And there are a few more pictures available under "what's new" at
www.pnltc.org.

-Matt :)

Iain, have you seen this? Any plans for one of your own?  :-)