 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 94
93  |  95
Subject:
I finally finished my roller coaster!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 16:43:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well, I finally finished by roller coaster.  It works great and was shown at
GATS in Portland with PNLTC the weekend of February 16th and 17th.

I believe this is the first successful minifigure scale roller coaster which
features a loop, but correct me if I'm wrong.  Other features include a
banked turn, a hump and a spiral, with of course the obligatory long trip to
the top.

So without further delay, check it out for yourself at
www.insidethevault.com/rolleroaster/.  And there are a few more pictures
available under "what's new" at www.pnltc.org.

-Matt :)