 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3852
Re: 110 VAC powered lego motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:34:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Matthias Jetleb writes:
So why don't you guys share it with the  rest of us? I have to wonder
how much interesting and potentially useful and/or enlightening
information is passed around via e-mail. If the whole idea of having a
lego SIG is to pass on useful information and promote informative
discussion, keeping it in private e-mail would seem almost
counter-productive.

I agree, except I've been told in private by several rtlToronto folk that
they don't feel welcome on Lugnet with the recent visit by your friendly
community police.  It bugs me too to revert rtlToronto back into the endless
pre-rtl6 back and forths on email, but...

Some people already didn't feel comfortable with posting in public and have
always emailed me or Chris directly about issues.  Now it's a little worse.

(BTW, this doesn't mean Trevyn, I'm just saying in general)

Calum