 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3809
Re: cool shot..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 05:11:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
did anyone manage to get a photo showing the "line" of robots??

I mentioned to Dave K that if you looked down the row of tables, all you
saw was

robot, laptop, robot, laptop, robot, laptop, robot, PC, robot, PC, robot
laptop.....

this would have made a nice picture.... anyone???

You mean like this?

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/lego-022302-row1.jpg
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/lego-022302-row2.jpg

First photo is by yours truly, second is by Mario.

Calum
PS-now y'all mail me your photos, y'hear?