 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3806
3805  |  3807
Subject:
cool shot..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 04:27:24 GMT

did anyone manage to get a photo showing the "line" of robots??

I mentioned to Dave K that if you looked down the row of tables, all you
saw was

robot, laptop, robot, laptop, robot, laptop, robot, PC, robot, PC, robot
laptop.....

this would have made a nice picture.... anyone???

--
Chris
Pretend this says something funny