 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3805
Re: An extra RCX anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 04:20:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch writes:
I'm just curious if any of you guys are willing to sell an RCX to a poor
soul in need? A friend of mine from Newfoundland wants to get on the whole
Mindstorms hype,

Although I don't have a RCX on offer, I would suggest he post in .nf.  Assuing
he makes it into St John's on occasion, there is at least one other lego fan
there.  (though not a robot fan, Heather is a Townie/Pirate person)

As far as stores carrying RCX/Mindstorms, TRU@ Avalon mall had them, and Future
Shop had them over christmas (2001).  None of the Zellers ever did, and the old
wally world didn't (again, at Avalon mall).  Not sure about the new wally world
out Torbay, but I doubt that they would have them except over christmas.

James P
(ah, back from exile in Newfoundland for 2 years)