 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3802
Re: An extra RCX anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 03:06:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch writes:
I'm just curious if any of you guys are willing to sell an RCX to a poor
soul in need? A friend of mine from Newfoundland wants to get on the whole
Mindstorms hype, but apparently there is a shortage of RIS's and Lego in
general over there. He's primarily interested in the original 1.0 RCX with
the adapter jack (I guess they have a shortage of batteries too). The offer
is $110 - 120 tops.
Please let me know if any of you are interested.

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Spectrum Educational has the 1.0 with powerjack for about $150 if he doesn't
mind paying a little more.  It's brand new.

Calum