 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3798
3797  |  3799
Subject:
Duck Assembly Carousel (progress) video online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 00:35:51 GMT

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/projects/dac/

There's a .mpg video there, as well as a picture of the target duck design,
and the assembly nest on the carousel. The video shows the carousel indexing
and the one pick-and-place robot I've built so far (to be duplicated 3
times). Yes, the robot picks the part and places it reliably, but I didn't
build the infeed chtue yet.

(Loop the video as always - it's trimmed to exactly one cycle)

    Iain